Background image
Lin

Lin

SSRSimulacrum
Shadoweave

Shadoweave

Altered
DPS

Skills

Normal AttackAttack

While on the ground, use Shadoweave to launch 5 consecutive attacks. First Attack: Deal damage equal to 59.9% of ATK + 3. Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 57.1% of ATK + 3. Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 49.5% of ATK + 3. Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 114.2% of ATK + 6 and suspend the target. Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 152.2% of ATK + 8.

Aerial DischargeJumpAttack

While airborne, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row. First Attack: Deal damage equal to 30.6% of ATK + 2. Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 55.6% of ATK + 3. Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 48.2% of ATK + 3. Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 111.2% of ATK + 6. Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 148.3% of ATK + 8.

Scattered SoilHold: Attack

After the second normal attack on the ground or in mid-air, tap and hold the normal attack button to trigger Scattered Soil. Attack the target position, dealing damage equal to 83.2% of ATK + 4 and knocking the target down. Passive: After unleashing Scattered Soil on the ground, rapidly tapping normal attack will immediately unleash Brief Bloom (the 3rd stack).

Brief BloomAttackHold: Attack

Tap and hold the normal attack button to unleash Brief Bloom. Can be charged up to 3 stacks, with hyperbody and control effect immunity during charging. First stack: Deal damage equal to 73.9% of ATK + 4. Second stack: Deal damage equal to 146.8% of ATK + 246.4. Third stack: Deal damage equal to 13% of ATK + {5}.

Falling ShadowJumpHold: Attack

Tap and hold the normal attack button in mid-air to trigger Falling Shadow. Plummet from the skies, dealing damage equal to 160% of ATK + 8 and knocking the target down.

DodgeDodge

Dodge right before being hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of enemies within the area. Become immune to hitstun for 0.5 seconds while dodging.

Leafy GreenDodgeAttack

Unleash Leafy Green at the target while performing a backflip, dealing damage equal to 70% of ATK + 4, generating 1 to 3 epiphyllums upon hit, and forming a Green Field that lasts for 5 seconds. When enemies in the Green Field lock onto the Wanderer, their movement speed is reduced by 50%. Passive: Can be unleashed on the ground or mid-air. Passive: Immediately dispel the control effect if under one and automatically unleash Leafy Green without using up a dodge attempt. Skill cooldown lasts for 20 seconds.

Excited Flow: Flashing StreamSkill

Create a Moonlight Realm around yourself for 15 seconds. Your damage dealt in the realm is increased by 10%, jumping ability increased by 20%, and endurance consumption reduced by 50%. Cooldown: 30 seconds. Enter the special state Airbloom when using Shadoweave in the Moonlight Realm. Your fall speed is greatly reduced and you can perform multiple double-jumps. In this state, using the directional controls or jump button while mid-air will perform a Roam and launch an attack on the target. Upon hit, deal damage equal to 66% of ATK + 3 and randomly generate 1–3 epiphyllums. Passive: In the Moonlight Realm, 1 epiphyllum will be generated near 1 target every 0.8 seconds. Passive: When you use Shadoweave in Moonlight Realm, an extra 50% of damage is dealt to enemies with less than 20% HP. Passive: When you use Shadoweave in Moonlight Realm, incoming damage will be detected and you will blink away from the target's location. Cooldown: 10 seconds. Passive: Weapons Master Flame: When Shadoweave is paired with 2 flame weapons, Moonlight Realm is converted to Flame: Moonlight Realm, which lasts for an extra 4 seconds when burning targets. Targets with a shield take an extra 15% flame damage. Volt: When Shadoweave is paired with 2 volt weapons, Moonlight Realm is converted to Volt: Moonlight Realm, with a 65% chance of not consuming a dodge attempt when dodging, and a 35% boost to dodge attack damage. When Volt Resonance is activated, volt damage is boosted an extra 30%. Frost: When Shadoweave is paired with 2 frost weapons, Moonlight Realm is converted to Frost: Moonlight Realm. The targets in the realm will be inflicted with Frostbite for 15 seconds after taking frost damage 10 times, and receive an extra 22% damage from frost attacks during this period. The number of attacks does not stack when a target is already Frostbitten. Physical: When Shadoweave is paired with 2 physical weapons, Moonlight Realm is converted to Physical: Moonlight Realm. When you have an HP Shield, deal damage equal to 50% of ATK + 3 to targets within range every second. Balance: When Shadoweave is paired with any two different elemental weapons (among flame, volt, frost, and physical weapons), the Wanderer's ATK is increased by 15% in the Moonlight Realm, and regarded as activating flame, volt, frost, and physical resonance without resonance effects.

Gravity WeaveDischarge

When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another weapon removes all debuffs from the wielder and unleashes Gravity Weave with a stronger absorption force, dealing damage equal to 368.5% of ATK + 19. Then explode and create a ranged diffusion wave in 5 seconds, dealing damage equal to 184.3% + 10. Damage immunity lasts for 2.6 seconds when the skill is active (unavailable in Apex League).

Awakening

Epiphyllum Blossom

1200 Awakening

Increase epiphyllum explosion damage by 15%.

Epiphyllum Glamour

4000 Awakening

Increase epiphyllum explosion damage by 20%. Reduce all resistance by 7% upon hit by epiphyllums and last for 7 seconds. Unstackable.

Advancement

1
The normal attack deals damage in a target area upon hit. When there is another epiphyllum within the epiphyllum explosion area, the damage of each of the following epiphyllum explosions is increased by 10%, up to 50% in total. The epiphyllum generation interval from Moonlight Realm is now reduced to 0.5 seconds.
2
Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
3
The epiphyllum generation interval from Moonlight Realm is now reduced to 0.3 seconds. Epiphyllum will attach to the enemy. The duration of Moonlight Realm is now increased to 20 seconds.
4
Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
5
When under the effect ofMoonlight Realm, gain 30 weapon charge points every second and increase the damage of discharge skill by 15%.
6
Switch modes on Moonlight Realm up to 2 times. Gain 1 attempt after skill cooldown and another 1 attempt by charging discharge. Use any weapon discharge 3 times to gain +1 on the Moonlight Realm count. Effective even when Shadoweave is in the off-hand slot. When under the effect of Moonlight Realm, increase damage by 15%.

Gifts

Upgrade Cost Planner

LevelMaterialsCost
10
Nano Coating I

x3

Acidproof Glaze I

x3

Gold700
20
Nano Coating I

x4

Acidproof Glaze I

x4

Gold1100
30
Nano Coating I

x5

Acidproof Glaze I

x5

Gold1200
40
Nano Coating I

x5

Acidproof Glaze I

x5

Booster frame I

x5

Gold1600
50
Nano Coating I

x8

Acidproof Glaze I

x8

Booster frame I

x8

Gold2000
60
Nano Coating I

x11

Acidproof Glaze I

x11

Booster frame I

x11

Gold2400
70
Nano Coating I

x16

Acidproof Glaze I

x16

Booster frame I

x16

Gold2800
80
Nano Coating I

x21

Acidproof Glaze I

x21

Booster frame I

x21

Gold3200
80
Booster frame II

x9

Nanofiber frame II

x9

Nano coating II

x9

Gold3600